Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged

I hate these kinds of things so I'm only going to answer the questions I like or i have an answer to and I'm not tagging any one else. It's kind of like the dumb emails you get and you have to send on to 5 - 11 - 20 of your closest friends or you will fall dead in 5 -11 - 20 minutes if you don't. It's the chain mail of the millennium.

1. Single and I like it that way.

2. Best Friend - yes of course. I love my friends dearly. And I am blessed to have them in my life.

3. Hometown - always a hard question since I grew up all over. Virginia will always be the place I hold deep in my heart though.

4. Favorite quote - "The choices we make dictate the life we lead." This is on the board in my office for all my students to see.

5.Season of choice - SUMMER. I love summer!


1 comment:

jamie said...

Don't be a tag hater.