Monday, September 8, 2008

You should be watching...

Along with football watching I did some TV watching. And you should definitely watch these three shows.

1. The Dog Whisperer - Cesar's newest episode is about a couple with two pit-bulls. The whole hour focuses on this family and time is spent at the center. I really love when they show Cesar's pack and the center. In fact I would love to go there and hang with Cesar and all the pups. Sounds like a great way to spend life.


2. Dog Town - Lovelovelove this show. If I weren't working with people I could totally see myself working here. This week show was dedicated to the Michael Vick dogs. Best Friend's profiled 5 of the dogs that they were awarded and showed how dogs can be rehabilitated. It is a must-watch show!


3. Animal Witness - New show for animal planet. If you like the true-crime CSI kind of shows then this is a good one for you.

No comments: