Friday, October 17, 2008

Just can't get it right

Ever feel like you just can't get it right? That's how I feel today. The economy is kickin' my butt. My house is a mess. I need a haircut big and bad and a little color wouldn't hurt. FAT. Not to mention I am running out of my expensive make-up. I really need to win the lottery. I'm not asking for the big Power Ball just a little to help me out.

Not to mention I had to take care of a speeding ticket yesterday or my license would have been suspended. File that under the things you can't ignore. So I leave work early to drive downtown. Get to the wrong building - opps - drive a couple blocks over to the right building - pay the ticket and then have to drive to an entirely different part of the city to turn in paperwork. Good times. Not to mention that since I waited there were extra fines on top of the $89 speeding ticket. So $120 later all is well.

No comments: