Friday, October 31, 2008

Maverick

So it's been a rotten week. Let's do a little summary.

1. My Big Fat Maxie cat died and I was completely unprepared for it. He was 14 years old and lived a good life but I just didn't see it coming.

2. Boy I like changes plans and I won't be seeing him any time soon. He doesn't live here and he's off traveling the world.

3. It's mid-term week and everyone is FREAKING OUT.

4. I called one of my favorite students by the wrong name. Still bothers me.

5. My friend/neighbor's kids tried to trick or treat at my house last night and I didn't have any candy for them so I didn't even go to the door. Granted I didn't know it was them but still.


I don't normally have weeks like this so letting think about the good things.

1. My friends are AWESOME! Jamie made me the card at the top and it made me laugh out loud! LOVE IT!

2. One of the regulars in my office just brought us cinnamon rolls "just because".

3. A professor I work with frequently gave me a very nice compliment this week.

4. Finally got my haircut and colored - I am a new woman!

5. Laughing out loud at the office - very good thing.

No comments: