Monday, October 20, 2008

Obsessions

My newest obsessions... True Blood and Dexter. I didn't think I would watch True Blood because I loved the Twilight books and I thought maybe it would be a rip off. I should have known better! Alan Ball is amazing and this definitely lives up to the level of Six Feet Under or American Beauty. I didn't mean to but I ended up watching 6 episodes yesterday!

Dexter is a crazy show with the BEST characters. I am literally obsessed with this show. It's like when I first starting watching SITC and would think about the characters through out the day. And Sunday nights are back to being one of my favorite nights. These are must watch shows for me and I highly encourage you to check em' out! You won't be disappointed!
Warning: Both show are very graphic! And that's why I love cable.

No comments: