Thursday, December 18, 2008

Celebration

What a nice night to hang out with the girls. Jamie, Lucy and Danielle came over to play with the pups and celebrate. (btw what were we celebrating?) I have no idea what I am thinking in this photo. Maybe that Jamie was filling up my glass with too much wine...


I made the most amazing cookies for the evening.

(Not really - but of course I told everyone that.)

This is what happens when you drink too much wine.


Opps did I really drink that whole bottle myself?

Lucy get a blog will ya'!!

Why are your eyes so red if you weren't drinking?

4 comments:

Dreams and Designs said...

Looks so fun!! And you look great!

Danielle said...

I don't think it was really so much "oops" as it was "Well Alright!" Lol...

jamie said...

hahaha oh lord, could you please find a more presentable photo of me! there has to be one out of all of those!

dmb5_libra said...

it's always important to document drunken debauchery amongst friends.