Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tagged 6 x 6

Seychelles and the beach. I miss it so much.

Rules: Choose the 6th image out of your 6th picture folder from your computer and blog it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same.

Thanks A for including me. I am tagging:

1. DMB - very funny girl - love her blog!

2. Question of Disaster. Definitely has some crazy photos to share.

3. Travel Tales - I'm sure she has a lot of amazing photos from her travels.

4. Sharon Montrose - love her blog and her photography. I'm sure she doesn't read mine but I just love her work.

5. Snips and Snails - a good friend with the cutest kids.

6. Any lurker out there who would like to play.

1 comment:

Sheri Michaels said...

I've been so negligent at reading any blogs since I've been on Facebook. The blogs are much better reading. Thanks for tagging me with the picture deal. See you Thursday. Your photos are amazing. Will be quite a while til I can take a trip.