Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's not easy being green....









I am in a funky green kind of mood today. I am itching to be outside, plant some flowers, paint something-anything. It seems like every spring I get this way. I want to clean and organize and beautify things. I have even been known to clean my friend's houses. I was hoping to finish my little projects this weekend but due to a stupid staff meeting, Saturday is mostly wiped out. I was planning on spending the day repainting both bathrooms a spring green color (again). I guess there is always Sunday. (all images found somewhere on the internet)

2 comments:

dmb5_libra said...

green is my favorite color!!! so of course i'm excited for spring :)

Dreams and Designs said...

Love the photos- so cool!!! Do it!

PS- PLEASE take your word verification off! i hate it! ;)