Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weekend Update


After a great 3 day weekend, I am back at work looking forward to the weekend already. I think it's because the weather is supposed to be super nice this week. I don't usually wish time away.

It was a very productive weekend for me. I managed to paint both bathrooms, hang out with my niece, read The Road by Cormac McCarthy and watch Wanted.
The downstairs bathroom is complete. The hole is no more. All I need to do is put the toilet paper holder on the wall. Having a pipe break is something I never need to deal with again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes me feel even lazier about my weekend!

Nice looking bathroom though, lady.

Dreams and Designs said...

Glad things are looking better! Sounds like you were productive!


YAY!!! You removed the word verification!!!!