Friday, July 24, 2009

Blast from the Past (Part 2)


Junior year (also known as the best year ever!)

Sometimes at work, my students will want to see pictures of me in college. I have my old yearbooks on my shelf behind my desk, so I'll pull them down, wipe the dust off and start flipping through looking for my massive blond locks. And what cracks me up is the fact the EVERYONE had the same hair. Some of us did it better than others, but essentially it's the same. Big bangs, big perm and just all around BIG.

Mush, Me and Trace
Senior Year Formal

How do you like my sparkly green dress? What you don't see is the sparkly silver hose and the sparkly green shoes that matched my dress. Good times.

5 comments:

Dreams and Designs said...

Oh. My. God. Seriously. Oh. My. GOD!!

Roeshel said...

haha...I have photos with the same style. Yikes. lol

TGIF! Have a great weekend!

Beer N French Toast said...

The infamous green dress... I did not remember the bling, and I KNOW you still have others with bigger hair... where are they??

Kara said...

I know...I know!

Connie picked out that green dress for me.

And the I still have the bling - not the dress though.

Couple more pics coming up tomorrow.

Danielle said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!! How did I never see these before now?! I was in your office ALL THE TIME! :)