Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend Update

I thought I would give you an updated look of my tiny little patio now that very thing is in full bloom. It's so hard to give your place an individual look when you live in a townhome complex. But I think I did a pretty good job. (Target door mat - $10)

Hot green pots spilling with flowers definitely make my house stand out from the crowd. (Green pot came from Home Depot.)

I found these garden stars years ago and they have lived at two different houses. It also helps when someone is trying to find your house for the first time.



I added a couple of little green oil lamps that I found at Pier 1 to my sitting area. I think a rug might be a nice touch too.
Arlo doing his best Joey Tribbiani impersonation.


I don't have any other stories to tell. It was a quiet weekend and I didn't do much of anything. I did manage to clean out my garage and car yesterday. And shortly after we had thunderstorms and tornadoes. No major damage but one tornado was a little too close for comfort.

4 comments:

clsb said...

love the pots and foliage!!

Averill said...

I love how you combined different plants in the same pots -- lovely!

Maria Killam said...

It's so much fun to get set up outside for summer!! Looks great!

Andy said...

Adorable! I love the stars. I would spend all my time out there!