Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Update

Oh it was a gorgeous weekend. My niece, Isabelle decided she having a "spend over with me" last week. I think she starting packing for it last Monday.

We had a great time. She was a little annoyed that I didn't arrive in a timely fashion so she called to ask me what was taking me so long!

She is such a funny girl and I love her dearly!

The Art Festival was fantastic this year. So many great artist came to our humble little city. Free music, great food, wine and beer. I didn't go to the free concert with Gavin DeGraw and I am totally kicking myself right now.


Cali Hobgood-Lemme was my favorite this year. I really really wanted to buy something but I just couldn't justify it this year.



This was another favorite. I forgot to pick up a card from this artist. The booth was super busy since tons of people were intrigued by the art work.


Downtown DSM is growing so much - I have no idea what this new building is. It could be new condos or a new insurance building.


4 comments:

Dreams and Designs said...

She's just adorable!! love the pics of the festival! You always have fun and interesting pics!

Kara said...

Thanks Bethy! Bella is a cutie. Cracks me up all the time!

Averill said...

The art festival looks like so much fun (as does your niece)!

Btw, I'm intrigued now re your stint as Mrs Robinson...details, please! :D

anna said...

The new building is in fact an insurance building - wellmark and I think its supposed to be done next year.