After you left, Rupert went for a huge roll of super strong plastic and they made a slip n slide that went from the house to the bottom of the hill. I WANTED to try it... but that was going to lead to no good. So, maybe next time..... I'm afraid, had you still been here, we would have both been on the slide!
You know I love the country/small town life. Where else can you find a tractor in your front yard? I think we would have broke a hip on that slip & slide... Not to say I wouldn't have tried it.
Other topics of discussion from yesterday:
1. How much money a 1A school should spent on a football field.
3. My choice of a recent fling.
4. The things I endured as an Athletic Trainer in college.
5. My choice in the route I drove to my friend Con's house.
6. And of course.... Why I am not married?
(Mind you all the topics focused on me were brought up by the men of the group.)